Discussion Board
#101
wpr wrote:I like to street park on Borvan or Morris Av. below Holmgren Way. Either that or parking lots in that area.

Come in and leave the area via WI 32 to US 41.

Stop light at Morris and Cormier. I use acess rd between the two to get ahead of traffic on WI32.

get into left lane as fast as you can. Most traffic heading to WI 172 and backups the R lane.

watch for security back ups. many times the lines to the far right of a gate are shorter so slid over. some cops eaasier on searches and thus quicker

Afghan Vet son says keep feet warm/dry. bring 2nd pair of socks.



have you lookeda the packer site for rules to what you can bring in?
http://www.packers.com/g...eday-information.html#s9
http://www.packers.com/gameday/index.html
Topic Starter
    Zero2Cool


    Joined: 10/13/2006
    Location: Green Bay, WI

    Thanks: 3075 times
    Was thanked: 5835 time(s) in 3949 post(s)
#102
Originally Posted by: uffda udfa

Actually, I said Green Bay has overvalued one of it's own, again, as they often do... and that led to fans doing the exact same thing.


From my response, it was obvious I took this quote below as you saying us fans.
uffda udfa wrote:Where is Corey Linsley's probowl berth? Heard about it for weeks how he was a probowl C. Another case of us overvaluing our own?

Your timing of "clearing this up" is very self-convenient.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa

I'm not sure how you aren't following the logical flow of what I've said. It is pretty easy to grasp that if they thought EDS was a 14.6 player in 2013 and he was nothing more than just a guy, then seeing Linsley at 11.0 is nothing to get fired up about.


I took the time to explain another side to it and even laid them out for you and you're going to insult me with this kind of a response? What a waste of time.

Topic Starter
    Zero2Cool


    Joined: 10/13/2006
    Location: Green Bay, WI

    Thanks: 3075 times
    Was thanked: 5835 time(s) in 3949 post(s)
#103
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool

From my response, it was obvious I took this quote below as you saying us fans.

Your timing of "clearing this up" is very self-convenient.


I took the time to explain another side to it and even laid them out for you and you're going to insult me with this kind of a response? What a waste of time.



I'm sorry if you felt insulted... didn't intend to make you feel that way. What happens is posters here answer back things that have nothing to do with what I'm even posting about. My point is air tight on PFF. Anything tangential to it really doesn't matter one bit.

Plus, I still don't know who these guys are at PFF. Are they just fans who like football like you and me or are they something more? Does a fan watching every play make them understand what makes a great center over and above you and I? What is their method of grading? There are a lot of moving parts in every single football play. If the person watching the tape doesn't fully understand what's supposed to be happening their grades are nothing more than cute things to talk about. I tend to think they're just a bunch of guys who love football and have some arbitrary grading system based on a lot of things they don't fully understand. I conclude that based on their high grade on EDS from last season. I guess to them he was really something. To us Packers fans, we didn't see it that way, nor did the organization.

EDIT: The charge of convenience is an odd charge. I didn't mean this board and am not sure why you thought I did? The PACKERS are famous for overvaluing their own. It's a Ted Thompson thing.

Here's a Rodgers quote from back in early to mid November on Linsley:

"Corey has played as solid as anybody," Rodgers said Tuesday on his weekly ESPN Milwaukee radio show. "I think at some point there needs to be a little bit of campaigning about him for Pro Bowl. He's played that good. He doesn't have the name recognition yet. A lot of times, you get voted in the year after you deserve to and maybe a year longer than you deserve to, as they say."

I heard all this buzz from the Packers on Linsley and the Pro Bowl. I wondered where he was...obviously, the Packers felt Linsley was a pro bowl type player. He didn't make it. I concluded that, perhaps, we overvalued one of our own...again. All of a sudden I get told how dumb I am because the great and powerful PFF has graded him highly, just like they did with EDS, and I'm supposed to bow to that? I built a logical case to dismiss PFF as authoritative on Center play and I got a post in return that was about everything but that with accusations that I conveniently manipulated what I meant which couldn't be more off base.
    uffda udfa


    Joined: 4/25/2014
    Location: Texas

    Thanks: 855 times
    Was thanked: 649 time(s) in 514 post(s)
#104
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool

I took the time to explain another side to it and even laid them out for you and you're going to insult me with this kind of a response? What a waste of time.



Honestly, I'm surprised you would expect anything else from this guy. He has a clear narrative to push (TT sucks at everything including drafting players), and in some twisted way Corey Linsley, a 4th round pick starting at center (and doing a pretty good job of it) not making the pro bowl is some sort of feather in his cap of confirmation bias.

What seems more likely, that professionals who run a respected website dedicated to grading football players has no idea what they are talking about, or that some random fan on an internet forum doesn't know what they are talking about? Uff, unless you can provide a more respected and reliable source for offensive lineman grades your blatant attempt to discredit anything that doesn't fit your narrow world view is nothing more than exactly that.
    earthquake


    Joined: 8/11/2008

    Thanks: 673 times
    Was thanked: 228 time(s) in 138 post(s)
#105
Originally Posted by: earthquake

Honestly, I'm surprised you would expect anything else from this guy. He has a clear narrative to push (TT sucks at everything including drafting players), and in some twisted way Corey Linsley, a 4th round pick starting at center (and doing a pretty good job of it) not making the pro bowl is some sort of feather in his cap of confirmation bias.

What seems more likely, that professionals who run a respected website dedicated to grading football players has no idea what they are talking about, or that some random fan on an internet forum doesn't know what they are talking about? Uff, unless you can provide a more respected and reliable source for offensive lineman grades your blatant attempt to discredit anything that doesn't fit your narrow world view is nothing more than exactly that.



First, Linsley was a 5th round pick. You are making the tie in to something to try and build your own narrative that I'm trying to build one of my own. I'm not. I just wondered about us overhyping one of our own as we usually do.

PFF is run by professionals? Are you sure? I worked in sports broadcasting for many years. So, you think PFF is a reliable source on OL play? Why? Is it because you don't know and don't have anywhere else to to turn so you've abdicated trying to determine for yourself and just let PFF do it for you because you know they know more than you which then you conclude makes them authoritative? I hope you see how ridiculous that is.

EDIT: Here's a link to the history of PFF...

https://www.profootballfocus.com/about/history/

I found their answer very underwhelming to this FAQ...

3) How do you know exactly what a player’s job is on any given play and whether negatives were his fault?

This question obviously changes depending on the position and the specific play. Much of our methodology can be found in our explanation of our grading, but we will go into a quick summary:

• Pass Protection

This is a measure of how much total pressure a player gives away during a game. It isn’t a simple formula like -1.5 for a sack, -1 for a hit, as time taken to get the pressure is also very important. This is then normalized by adding a small positive factor for every drop-back he played. It is usually simple enough to determine what a player’s assignment is in pass protection, as we have the benefit of being able to watch one player closely and specifically multiple times. It is possible that a blocker is directed by the quarterback to take a specific man, resulting in a pass rusher that appears to be his responsibility getting a pressure and us grading that blocker down. This is an inherent inaccuracy in the grading, but despite this potential inaccuracy we have had NFL sources, including Bengals OG Evan Mathis, confirm that our grades are accurate, and reflect closely what they receive as internal feedback. There may be an inherent margin of error in what we do, but it is still more accurate than anything outside of a team meeting room.

• Run Blocking

Again, it is rare not to be able to determine where a run was supposed to go, and what a blocker’s assignment was on a particular play. Players don’t make the kind of mental lapses often that would see them going to a totally different place than where they should have been. If they did they wouldn’t be in the league long. If a player attempts a block on somebody, whether they win the encounter or lose it, it was almost certainly their assignment on the play. This is obviously not easy to pick up live and in real time, but again we have the benefit of being able to go back retrospectively and watch multiple replays of a play developing to get the information.

• Coverage

Assignments in coverage can be a more difficult matter, specifically in the middle of the field when applied to LBs and safeties. Because when a TE, HB or WR finds a seam, the determination of whose responsibility that is becomes trickier. Some other analysts have decided to apportion the yardage out amongst the players involved, but frankly we don’t believe this is worth the effort. In addition, if it’s a touchdown, do you award half a TD? Because of the inherent issues with the statistics mentioned above we just go for the simple approach and take the closest player when the ball is thrown, understanding inaccuracy is built in.
    uffda udfa


    Joined: 4/25/2014
    Location: Texas

    Thanks: 855 times
    Was thanked: 649 time(s) in 514 post(s)
#106
I'm going to my first ever game to Lambeau next week. I thought it would be a good idea to check this post for advice/info (which I did, thanks). However, I see that this thread got turned into an argument about a rookie center. Gotta love the trolls lol.
    Bigbyfan


    Joined: 8/8/2008

    Thanks: 86 times
    Was thanked: 362 time(s) in 231 post(s)
#107
So, question for those who have been before. Do the Packers have pep rallies at home like they do away games, like on Saturday night? Heading to Green Bay for my first time this weekend and wanna make the absolute most of it! Staying in Oshkosh. Doing the tour and everything on Saturday. But was just wondering if there was going to be a pep rally or party Saturday night? Or if there are other cool things to do on a Saturday night before a game let me know please! Thank you for any suggestions/advice! Go Pack Go!!

Also. If anyone knows. Planning on doing the stadium tour hall of fame on saturday. Do I need to buy tickets ahead of time or can we get them Saturday morning?
#108
Originally Posted by: MissouriPackFan

So, question for those who have been before. Do the Packers have pep rallies at home like they do away games, like on Saturday night? Heading to Green Bay for my first time this weekend and wanna make the absolute most of it! Staying in Oshkosh. Doing the tour and everything on Saturday. But was just wondering if there was going to be a pep rally or party Saturday night? Or if there are other cool things to do on a Saturday night before a game let me know please! Thank you for any suggestions/advice! Go Pack Go!!

Also. If anyone knows. Planning on doing the stadium tour hall of fame on saturday. Do I need to buy tickets ahead of time or can we get them Saturday morning?




Ii have never seen a pep rally. Some people hang out at the bars like Stadium View or Anduzzi"s.

You can get you tickets as you head into the Hall. Stadium tour depends on the number of people there. Sometimes you buy then and don't have to wait long for the next tour. Other times you may have to wait for a few groups to go before yours. If you are there fairly early you will be one of the first. If there is a bit of a wait that's when you kill time by going through the Hall. If your stadium tour comes up you can get back into the Hall later.
    wpr


    Joined: 8/8/2008

    Thanks: 5515 times
    Was thanked: 2815 time(s) in 2096 post(s)
#109
2017 - Week 3, Visiting from Bavaria Germany. Wife´s first NFL game/ @ Lambeau vs. Bengals. Hottest temperature in recorded Lambeau history.
In walking from parking, met up with St. Vince, into the nearest bar for a cold one with him. Onto the new building in parking lot area for food & more drink/live music. Wife is starting to understand how many of us Packer fans there are. On to Bro's friend who has connections to a house party about a block away, more drinx.
Enter NFL Mecca, very nice with what they've done to the place. Find our seats, fortunately in the shade. Crowd is pumped up for an easy win against Bengals.
1st half - uninspired play, behind in points, nervous. Halftime show- All the Old School greats come out on the field. I was standing ovation for GBP names I have not heard in 40 years!
2nd half - Still behind, Boo birds coming out, much grumbling. Then towards end of 4th quarter momentum shifts to Packers. Goes to Overtime...Bengals win the toss, recieve...I keep telling my wife, " If they can just stop them here..." and they do!
Green Bay get the ball, march downfield, & "GERONIMO!" takes it to field goal range FTW!
I could not have written a better scenario. After show around Lambeau was also very cool.

*Sidenote- New Stadium rule- Woman's purses must be "transparent" (Ask someone local)


    Blitz


    Joined: 10/12/2008

    Thanks: 11 times
    Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 13 post(s)
#110
I was sweating my butt off at that game. Pity we didn't get together with Zero and some others.
    wpr


    Joined: 8/8/2008

    Thanks: 5515 times
    Was thanked: 2815 time(s) in 2096 post(s)
#111
I believe that wpr.
I brought my 12 jersey all the way there from Europe, but on game day there was no way I could wear a dark nylon shirt, too friggin' hot!

Is there generally a meeting point before games?

I also should add there is now a "Family Area" across from Lambeau in the direction of the Highway. Horseshoes, Bean Bag toss, Shuffleboard, Ping-Pong, etc. all free. nice playground next to a duplicate playing field for the kids to run/pass/kick. Very good idea to keep the young ones interested.

    Blitz


    Joined: 10/12/2008

    Thanks: 11 times
    Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 13 post(s)
#112
Hey Everyone!

So I will be finally going to my first NFL game this September & it's going to be @ Lambeau Field!!!

I was supposed to be visiting 5 years ago about but you all know how things in life change quickly. Today I finally pulled the trigger with USA events and booked the Thursday night football game against the Eagles. Going to be staying at the Lodge Kohler so we could be closer to the action I guess.

I really wanted to go to a Sunday night game but schedule didn't allow, hoping that Thursday night's vibe is the same as it's a prime night game! Didn't take the tailgate option not my genre lol. Also, should i go hungry to Lambeau or should i eat before and go (the reason I ask is that here in MTL @ the bell center they don't offer anything thats worth paying the $$$ so in general we eat in advance)

Planning on doing the champions tour + hof, visiting title town.

Anything you guys suggest as a must see/visit?

Also wondering what are some nice restaurants for breakfast / lunch / dinner to go too, I'll be there for 3 days so might as well take advantage.
    shield4life


    Joined: 8/7/2008

    Thanks: 17 times
    Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 84 post(s)
#113
Congrats Shield!
HOF and stadium tour is a must! There are restaurants inside the Lambeau Field Atrium. If you don’t mind paying more then you would at a “normal” restaurant.
If the weather is cold, the metal bleachers get really cold to sit in. They do rent padded seats with a backrest (it was $5 each last time u was there in 2007) and well worth it in my view.
Have fun!
    Cheesey


    Joined: 7/28/2008

    Thanks: 1545 times
    Was thanked: 1628 time(s) in 1178 post(s)
#114
Originally Posted by: shield4life

Hey Everyone!

So I will be finally going to my first NFL game this September & it's going to be @ Lambeau Field!!!

I was supposed to be visiting 5 years ago about but you all know how things in life change quickly. Today I finally pulled the trigger with USA events and booked the Thursday night football game against the Eagles. Going to be staying at the Lodge Kohler so we could be closer to the action I guess.

I really wanted to go to a Sunday night game but schedule didn't allow, hoping that Thursday night's vibe is the same as it's a prime night game! Didn't take the tailgate option not my genre lol. Also, should i go hungry to Lambeau or should i eat before and go (the reason I ask is that here in MTL @ the bell center they don't offer anything thats worth paying the $$$ so in general we eat in advance)

Planning on doing the champions tour + hof, visiting title town.

Anything you guys suggest as a must see/visit?

Also wondering what are some nice restaurants for breakfast / lunch / dinner to go too, I'll be there for 3 days so might as well take advantage.



Must be a game gor first timers.
I as well will be there that Thursday.
My niece for some reason married an Eagle fan. He called me as soon as the schedule came out.
So we decided to make it a 3 day event.
    buckeyepackfan


    Joined: 8/7/2008
    Location: Lima, Ohio

    Thanks: 980 times
    Was thanked: 1156 time(s) in 875 post(s)
#115
If you've got a bit of the moocher mentality you probably wouldn't have to spend a dime on food outside the stadium. Get there several hours early and just spend some time walking around the stadium. Wear you packers gear, a big smile and be friendly and I'd be surprised if you were not offered all the brats and burgers you could eat and enough beers to wash them down. The tailgate option offered with these tours is usually an organized bash and is not really tailgating as far as I am concerned and I can see where that may not be your thing but walking around the stadium and the parking lot and mixing with people who are truly tailgating is not the same.

Seriously though, even though I am only half joking, I'd recommend getting something outside although I hear the have a few unique menu items only found inside the stadium.

I highly recommend the seat cushions. Not only do they offer a bit of padding but with the way the seating is you may find yourself a bit cramped. At least the cushions give you a bit more semblance of your own personal space.

I never did the stadium tour but I snuck away from my sisters wedding for a couple of hours once to do the HOF. I was hesitant at first but it was a great experience if you are at all interested in the history. If you want to see a lot of interesting packer memorabilia I'd suggest taking a few hours to hit a few local antique shops as well. The stuff is usually priced way out of whack but you will see some very cool things. Tittletown Antiques had the most interesting stuff but I don't even know if they are still around as it was eons ago when I was there. They were still on Ebay a few years back though so they may be still around.
    sschind


    Joined: 3/5/2013
    Location: SE WISCONSIN

    Thanks: 594 times
    Was thanked: 1119 time(s) in 789 post(s)
#116
You can definitely eat and drink for free outside the stadium if you just walk around the local neighborhood. There will be tailgate parties every 3 feet. You will probably be offered a beer, burger, and brat by every one of them. And they will probably offer their bathroom as well. If you are going to be in town for a few days I do recommend trying the different restaurants in the stadium, though maybe not on game day. Not a whole lot of great restaurants in town, just the usual chains. I recommend checking out the park on the south shore of green bay while you are there too, super cool.
    gbguy20


    Joined: 8/28/2009

    Thanks: 967 times
    Was thanked: 1027 time(s) in 768 post(s)
#117
Congratulations!!! Everyone needs to make the trip to Mecca at least once in their life.

I usually eat before I go inside because, like most of the other major sport franchises, you pay extra inside. A brat and a drink just to say you did it won't break you but you wouldn't want to get 3 or 4 beers.

Things to do- The HoF and Tour are great. They have a huge gift shop. Naturally it's bit pricey too. There is another clothing store The Jersey Store a few blocks from the stadium. 1931 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304

There will be all kinds of vendor booths as you walk up Armed Forces Dr. Be sure to get a few beads. They are about a $1 each. My secretary has a couple of girls and I stop to get them some stuff for Christmas every year.

Their new Titletown park should be well underway. I don't know much about it but it's across the street from the stadium.

Restaurants- There is all the typical franchise joints around. Many of them between the stadium and the expressway. Zero likes Krolls for a burger I have been to the HuHot a few times.

Bars- Stadium View and Anduzzi's a re a couple of the bigger bars near the stadium. The Bar is a 3rd option. Green Bay Distillery use to be a curling club as I walk back to my car they always look crowded.

Eagles fans are some of the most self righteous, obnoxious fans I have ever seen. They travel well. If the Eagles are doing well you will hear the "Fly Eagles Fly" chant until you are ready to puke. A coupe of years ago my sister in law live streamed in Chicago at the Bears - Eagles game. the fans were just as annoying.

Have a good time and bring home the win.
    wpr


    Joined: 8/8/2008

    Thanks: 5515 times
    Was thanked: 2815 time(s) in 2096 post(s)
#118
Originally Posted by: Cheesey

Congrats Shield!
HOF and stadium tour is a must! There are restaurants inside the Lambeau Field Atrium. If you don’t mind paying more then you would at a “normal” restaurant.
If the weather is cold, the metal bleachers get really cold to sit in. They do rent padded seats with a backrest (it was $5 each last time u was there in 2007) and well worth it in my view.
Have fun!



Thanks Cheesey, never thought about the bleachers being cold, good point!

I'll keep in mind!
    shield4life


    Joined: 8/7/2008

    Thanks: 17 times
    Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 84 post(s)
#119
Originally Posted by: wpr

Congratulations!!! Everyone needs to make the trip to Mecca at least once in their life.

I usually eat before I go inside because, like most of the other major sport franchises, you pay extra inside. A brat and a drink just to say you did it won't break you but you wouldn't want to get 3 or 4 beers.

Things to do- The HoF and Tour are great. They have a huge gift shop. Naturally it's bit pricey too. There is another clothing store The Jersey Store a few blocks from the stadium. 1931 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304

There will be all kinds of vendor booths as you walk up Armed Forces Dr. Be sure to get a few beads. They are about a $1 each. My secretary has a couple of girls and I stop to get them some stuff for Christmas every year.

Their new Titletown park should be well underway. I don't know much about it but it's across the street from the stadium.

Restaurants- There is all the typical franchise joints around. Many of them between the stadium and the expressway. Zero likes Krolls for a burger I have been to the HuHot a few times.

Bars- Stadium View and Anduzzi's a re a couple of the bigger bars near the stadium. The Bar is a 3rd option. Green Bay Distillery use to be a curling club as I walk back to my car they always look crowded.

Eagles fans are some of the most self righteous, obnoxious fans I have ever seen. They travel well. If the Eagles are doing well you will hear the "Fly Eagles Fly" chant until you are ready to puke. A coupe of years ago my sister in law live streamed in Chicago at the Bears - Eagles game. the fans were just as annoying.

Have a good time and bring home the win.



Don't worry about the win. I'm going to be sitting right in back of the Eagles, I'll radio in the calls to Rodgers and he'll audible to the play that gives him best advantage 🤣 🤣

    shield4life


    Joined: 8/7/2008

    Thanks: 17 times
    Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 84 post(s)
#120
Originally Posted by: shield4life

Don't worry about the win. I'm going to be sitting right in back of the Eagles, I'll radio in the calls to Rodgers and he'll audible to the play that gives him best advantage 🤣 🤣



I'm going to be at around the 20yd line on The Eagles side.
Going with an Eagle fan, could have got about the same tics on The Packers side, but he is driving.
As much as I like Green Bay, don't want to get stranded there. 😂😂😂
Can't wait!
    buckeyepackfan


    Joined: 8/7/2008
    Location: Lima, Ohio

    Thanks: 980 times
    Was thanked: 1156 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Users browsing this topic

Guest

Forum Jump  
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum.
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot create polls in this forum.
  • You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (19-May) : It'll be canceled before the month is up 😜
gbguy20 (19-May) : dangit
Zero2Cool (19-May) : You have to pick a package. I think they have an NBA package. I just bought the $25 that gave me ESPN TNT and TBS to ensure NBA games.
gbguy20 (18-May) : from*
gbguy20 (18-May) : do you have to pick ftom "packages" with sling or can you legit individually pick the channels you want?
Zero2Cool (18-May) : and ya can cancel anytime ...
Zero2Cool (18-May) : Sling TV is $25 a month.
nerdmann (18-May) : My SkyStreamer is running great.
Nonstopdrivel (18-May) : Even at fifty bucks, YouTube TV is reasonable. I projected the Super Bowl on a screen at least 20-feet high, and the clarity was impeccable.
gbguy20 (18-May) : 50 is nuts for that. i like your sling idea
Zero2Cool (18-May) : YouTube TV is $50 a month
Zero2Cool (18-May) : I paid for one month of SlingTV for NBA
Nonstopdrivel (18-May) : Or spend ten bucks a month for YouTube TV and watch it on your flatscreen.
Nonstopdrivel (18-May) : Download the NBA app and watch the games for free on your phone.
Cheesey (18-May) : Yeah...you missed another great one! Lucky for me my wife got us basic cable. It’s our one “luxury “.
gbguy20 (18-May) : id like to watch a dang game every now and then
gbguy20 (18-May) : this tnt nonsense is stupid
gbguy20 (18-May) : nba really needs to get on free tv
gbguy20 (18-May) : nice
Cheesey (18-May) : Bucks done dood it AGAIN!
gbguy20 (16-May) : fuck yeah go bucks
Cheesey (16-May) : Yup Zero! They were losing until the 4th quarter. Then they turned it on!
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Bucks win a game I was certain they'd come up short.
wpr (15-May) : I guess somebody didn't like the NYJ draft.
Cheesey (15-May) : Mike Tyson is a Packer? Lucky our opponents wear helmets to protect their ears! (I know, a different Tyson!)LOL!
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Jets fire their GM. Adam Gase filling in. Quite the meteoric rise for the young guy.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Mike Tyson signed with Green Bay on Monday.
Porforis (14-May) : eh ee eye oh
gbguy20 (14-May) : you
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Ruh oh. Site no work
Rockmolder (13-May) : Daddy Yankee and his absolute shite songs.
Cheesey (13-May) : Either that, or he ate too many tacos and had a bad case of gas!
gbguy20 (12-May) : i don't speak much Spanish but i feel like like you want more gasoline
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : Dame más gasolina!
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : A ella le gusta la gasolina
Cheesey (12-May) : So THAT was the big BOOM I heard!
gbguy20 (12-May) : spoiler alert
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : The trailer blew up, Cheesey.
Cheesey (12-May) : Wow....tough crowd.
Cheesey (11-May) : Well, you have to put a lab together to cook it...oh, I thought you said METH! LOL!!!
gbguy20 (11-May) : math, how does it work?
Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : The math never lies.
gbguy20 (10-May) : i believe that is what the math says, yes.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : So what you're saying is we should put Darnell Savage at RG?
gbguy20 (10-May) : Bulaga has not given up a pressure in 139 straight snaps, longest active streak in nfl
gbguy20 (10-May) : S Darnell savage has not given up a td since 2016. has 7 ints and 11 passes defensed in same time.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Nah, just your grasp of my bone-dry sense of humor. 😉
Zero2Cool (10-May) : Nah, you're not. It does make question your opinion of my intelligence though ;-)
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Go ahead, call me an asshole. Everyone else does. 😋
gbguy20 (10-May) : science should get on it then. they have proven that water is wet though, so that's good
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Monday, Oct 15 @ 7:15 PM
49ERS
Sunday, Oct 28 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Nov 4 @ 7:20 PM
Patriots
Sunday, Nov 11 @ 3:25 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Nov 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Sunday, Nov 25 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 2 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Dec 9 @ 12:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Dec 16 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Dec 23 @ 12:00 PM
Jets
Sunday, Dec 30 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
19-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

18-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

17-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

17-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

16-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

14-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

14-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

14-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

14-May / Random Babble / KRK

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

13-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

13-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

Headlines