Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 4:19:55 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thanks: 2842 times
Was thanked: 5144 time(s) in 3491 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
And you were expecting a different reply from you-know-who???

I'm not a realtor and just merely offered up my opinion based off a few pictures that it looks modest. I didn't see 10 Lamborghini's or anything that said "look at me" like some residences I've seen pictures of. I didn't know I was going to get bombed with the asking price, the purchase price from (probably 10 years ago) and everything else. My goodness, I just think the place looks modest.
Live, Love, and Laugh -- never, NEVER, get mad on the internet.
UserPostedImage
Comments are said as a fan of the Green Bay Packers, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading!
Zero2Cool  
#22 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 4:24:55 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thanks: 2842 times
Was thanked: 5144 time(s) in 3491 post(s)
Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
A couple of people gave similar opinions... and all I said was it seems kinda pricey so I don't know what's got you cussing about.... and compared to my area that is pricey for that little. Around here, I've seen people get almost twice as much for almost half that price.

Sorry if talking price is considered shit.

Edit: Wait, did you think I was complaining about your comment? Because I was NOT!. I agree with you and others than it looks modest... I was just trying to figure out why a modest house was listed at a non-modest price. I was attempting to add on, not attack your comments...

This just came to me, because there have been a couple of times when you have thought I was attacking your comments when I have not been, and you're comments make much more sense to me in that context, which is why I'm asking and trying to figure out what upset you.


I have no idea why you quoted me and then went on this little jargon about asking price, selling price, all that shit because I couldn't give a shit. I saw a few pictures and the residence looked modest to me. If you can't handle that, tough shit. I can't handle realtors in any capacity (even someone pretending to be one in a PACKERS forum), which is why I never went an tried to buy a home on my own.

My opinion based off a few pictures is the place looks modest. Don't like that opinion? Tough titties and take your numbers and shove them up your ass. [flapper]
Live, Love, and Laugh -- never, NEVER, get mad on the internet.
UserPostedImage
Comments are said as a fan of the Green Bay Packers, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading!
Cheesey  
#23 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 6:33:22 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Thanks: 1236 times
Was thanked: 1370 time(s) in 974 post(s)
Beast, I’m not “butt hurt” over anything you say to or about me.
You can’t even comment about me without cursing.

That’s why people here automatically think anytime you comment, you are attacking them. When 90% of your comments ARE that way, what do you expect?
I wish I could sit down and actually TALK to you. I bet we would get along just fine.
At least I’d like to hope it would be that way.
UserPostedImage
beast  
#24 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 6:38:01 PM(UTC)
beast

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Thanks: 936 times
Was thanked: 1259 time(s) in 968 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I saw a few pictures and the residence looked modest to me. If you can't handle that, tough shit.
I completely agreed with your opinion which is why I quoted it, so I can handle things that I already agree with.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I can't handle realtors in any capacity

I didn't know you struggle with that...

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
My opinion based off a few pictures is the place looks modest. Don't like that opinion? Tough titties and take your numbers and shove them up your ass. [flapper]

Again, I freaking agreed with your opinion and added my own thoughts. I never knew you were so damn anal about talking about money for houses.
America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
beast  
#25 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:06:24 PM(UTC)
beast

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Thanks: 936 times
Was thanked: 1259 time(s) in 968 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
Beast, I’m not “butt hurt” over anything you say to or about me.
You can’t even comment about me without cursing.

If you're truly not, then stop taking your passive aggressive shots at me. Of course I'm cursing at you when you're talking shit and trying to pretend you're innocent.

Edited by user Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:54:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Cheesey  
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 8:39:21 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Thanks: 1236 times
Was thanked: 1370 time(s) in 974 post(s)
That’s fine with me.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool  
#27 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 7:16:00 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thanks: 2842 times
Was thanked: 5144 time(s) in 3491 post(s)
Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
I completely agreed with your opinion which is why I quoted it, so I can handle things that I already agree with.


I didn't know you struggle with that...


Again, I freaking agreed with your opinion and added my own thoughts. I never knew you were so damn anal about talking about money for houses.

Super anal, like, galactically anal about anything close to realtors!!
Live, Love, and Laugh -- never, NEVER, get mad on the internet.
UserPostedImage
Comments are said as a fan of the Green Bay Packers, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading!
beast  
#28 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 9:51:48 AM(UTC)
beast

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Thanks: 936 times
Was thanked: 1259 time(s) in 968 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Super anal, like, galactically anal about anything close to realtors!!

I didn't realize, sorry for hitting your galactically sensitive spot. I'm just a numbers guy, and enjoy talking numbers and figuring out why numbers are different.

Quote:
water front property

For those that mentioned the water front property being the reason, thanks you because that probably explains it (or just the general area). Hope everyone had a great week.
America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Zero2Cool  
#29 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 10:39:54 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thanks: 2842 times
Was thanked: 5144 time(s) in 3491 post(s)
Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
I didn't realize, sorry for hitting your galactically sensitive spot. I'm just a numbers guy, and enjoy talking numbers and figuring out why numbers are different.


For those that mentioned the water front property being the reason, thanks you because that probably explains it (or just the general area). Hope everyone had a great week.


Very sensitive spot. Super Uber sensitive spot.

Live, Love, and Laugh -- never, NEVER, get mad on the internet.
UserPostedImage
Comments are said as a fan of the Green Bay Packers, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading!
Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:48:53 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thanks: 2842 times
Was thanked: 5144 time(s) in 3491 post(s)
Originally Posted by: isocleas2 Go to Quoted Post
Probably will just live in Texas year round I think that's where he's from. Enough Wisconsin winters for a southern boy like Ted to last a lifetime.

For the record it's a pretty nice place not far from St Norbert, would cruise by on the boat sometimes.


2018Sketch.png (371kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
Live, Love, and Laugh -- never, NEVER, get mad on the internet.
UserPostedImage
Comments are said as a fan of the Green Bay Packers, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading!
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Methodikal (6-Jan) : asdlfj
Methodikal (6-Jan) : how about that!
Methodikal (6-Jan) : asdf
Methodikal (6-Jan) : 152345646
Methodikal (6-Jan) : something
Methodikal (6-Jan) : something entered
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adfasdf
Methodikal (6-Jan) : dsa
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adsfasdfas
Methodikal (6-Jan) : hello
Methodikal (6-Jan) : lkjlkjad
Methodikal (6-Jan) : yes
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adsfasdf
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adsfasdfasdfasd
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adsfasdfasdfasdfa
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adsfasdfasdf
Methodikal (6-Jan) : ads
Methodikal (6-Jan) : asdfasdfasd
Methodikal (6-Jan) : adlkjfads
Methodikal (6-Jan) : something
Methodikal (5-Jan) : adsfasdfa
Methodikal (5-Jan) : adsfasdf
Methodikal (5-Jan) : adsfadsf
Methodikal (5-Jan) : lkjd
Methodikal (5-Jan) : whats up
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : only CKEditor auto saves your post draft
Zero2Cool (22-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: GoPack1984 (34)
Pack93z (20-Jul) : Why did Revis fall off so sudden? Personally, because he only relied on physical tools he had... short area burst to close and speed. Once gone... he was toast.
gbguy20 (20-Jul) : how has harris been doing as a coach? I've always wanted him or chuck to come back to coach ehre
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Revis mastered crazy closing speed and holding lol. Dunno, maybe he can coach. I don't think so.
beast (19-Jul) : Harris has been coaching with the Chiefs since 2013... Andy Reid seems to like hiring former players. He's also the one that got Doug Pederson into NFL coaching.
gbguy20 (19-Jul) : Harris is coaching??? Why the he'll isn't he doing it here
beast (19-Jul) : In some aspects, I completely agree with you. BUT Revis also mastered the jam at the line, which he learned. Just like some guy named Al Harris who is currently a coach in the NFL.
Zero2Cool (18-Jul) : Revis was a freak talent, he can't teach that. Same reason why Jordan can't coach. (jus my opinion)
beast (18-Jul) : Wonder if Revis might be interested in helping teaching in Pettine's system
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Monday, Oct 15 @ 7:15 PM
49ERS
Sunday, Oct 28 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Nov 4 @ 7:20 PM
Patriots
Sunday, Nov 11 @ 12:00 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Nov 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Sunday, Nov 25 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 2 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Dec 9 @ 12:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Dec 16 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Dec 23 @ 12:00 PM
Jets
Sunday, Dec 30 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

28-Nov / Random Babble / wpr

28-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Jul / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21-Jul / Random Babble / Cheesey

20-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Blitz

20-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Pack93z

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

18-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Jul / Random Babble / Cheesey

17-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

Headlines